Unique is an Understatement
Set at the back of a private cul-de-sac and featured in Home and Garden magazine lies this absolutely stunning, architecturally unique home. For everyone who knows David Sharples the designer and architect of the home, you will know his attention to detail in every respect to his homes and build quality. As you walk up to the front doors the WOW factor the owners have given this home truly stands out. Keeping with the unique style of the original home yet bringing a modern and updated look is exactly what this home has to offer. This home has so many features, it's a must visit if you're looking to purchase in the Hill Park area.
* 5 Bedrooms with the option of a 6th
* 2.5 large bathrooms with bathtub and separate shower
* Modern and fully updated gourmet kitchen with skylight (gas cooking)
* Large courtyard feature, perfect for entertaining or a private outdoor living space
* Filled with natural light and heat
* Heat pump and fire place for additional heat on those cold winter nights
* 3 private outdoor entertaining areas
* Large family concrete pool drenched with sunlight leading off the front lounge
* Separate dining space
* Architecturally unique in every way
* Fully updated keeping its original look with all the features of a modern 2019 home
* 2 large living rooms, both separated perfectly for kids and entertaining
* Double garage plus spare workshop to the rear
* Wood shed with extra storage
* Large freehold 927m2 section (MOL) and a spacious 200m2 (MOL) floor area
* Massive amounts of storage inside the home and out
* Built by David Sharples, a very well-known builder and architect.
* Top location next to local shops, motorway access and schools.
This home won't last long and is set to sell on Wednesday 29th May unless sold prior. Fall in love with this home today and pay us a visit at one of the open homes.