WORTHY OF VIEWING!
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac stands this gorgeous 297m2 (more or less) family home set on a freehold 723sqm site.
Designed and built by the current owner, this home really is worthy of viewing.
* Five double bedrooms - three downstairs and two upstairs including the spacious master suite with semi-ensuite and walk in wardrobe
* Three living areas
* Ground level offers a generous open plan kitchen, plus spacious living/dining and a formal living room complete with fire
* Four car internal access garaging with additional off street parking
* Loads of storage
* Solid brick downstairs and plaster on a cavity upstairs
* Close proximity to The Botanical Gardens and Totara Park
* Walking distance to The Gardens School and local shops
With outside entertaining area's that flow seamlessly from the downstairs living areas, providing you the perfect place to relax and enjoy entertaining family and friends.
This home is ideal for large families, extended family or teens requiring their own space and privacy, and it must be sold, grab the opportunity to make this home yours! Call Danella McCormick to arrange a time to view.